Hola Guys! How have you been? Today I am going to show you how would I like to style my boyfriend Jeans. Boyfriend jeans – It’s indeed too addictive to ignore 😉 .The attire is in trend for the past few years, and still the game is on.
- Staple of wardrobe – I don’t know why but, in my view , white will always give you more clean and cute look. Question is how do I pull off my boyfriend jeans with white top?
- Grab a white netted top with spaghetti strap or for that matter any tank style white top . Most fashion player don’t give a flying tuck to embrace the style. This would be clean and simple contributing to a great summer look.
Since we are into clean whistle mood , digging your vanity for jewelry would not be a good option.I would rather say, show off your neck bone gracefully with some highlighter on 🙂 and carry your red lipstick . You can’t just go wrong swiping on a bright red lip with a bold black liner while wearing your true denim boyfriend jeans.Take a note of this ultra-chic combination 😉
White top from MuchLoveStore : Much Love Store
Jeans from Myntra : Boyfriend jeans
Strappy black summer boots from Myntra : Strappy Boots
- I want it all baggy and loose: Shatter the stereotype , forget about fitting , Go baggy this summer. I personally feel baggy and loose will always bring out more style in you. So it’s time to ditch your skinny fitted jeans this summer spring and pull off your loose wardrobe.
Graphic Yellow Tee from MuchLoveStore : Much Love Store
A graphic loose tee would definitely put that oomph factor to your look. The brighter the color, sexier the look. I went ahead with this chrome yellow graphic loose tee paired up with Red lipstick and black strapy summer boots.
- A false move can bulk up your style: Be careful about your false move. Do not pair chunky heels and a fitted tee with your baggy boyfriend jeans ever. If you want to try out fitting tee , pair up with simple plain tanned brown or black shoe.
- Long Summer blazer giving us major goal: Yes ! Yes! you heard it right.A long summer over sized blazer can work much better with your boyfriend jeans.
A long light pink blazer when paired up with white shoe works better.
To add glamour , pick a silver neck piece .
Boyfriend Jeans : From Myntra Roadster – Boyfriend jeans
Blazer : From Myntra Vero Moda – Pink blazer
Sneakers : White Sneakers
Go Floral this Spring: Spice up the look and go with floral loose top tucked into your boyfriend jeans .
When it comes to being comfortable ,no other jeans or pants have your back truly the way boyfriend jeans does.Keep your look super cool by pairing a slouchy pair of boyfriend jeans with dark grey,white or black top and of’course any strappy heels of your choice .
Details on this outfit you can see on my Myntra page. 🙂 This shot has been featured recently in Myntra as well.
Want to go boho ? Try out any printed loose crop top with your boyfriend jeans and rock the look 😉
Lastly, Why we are calling it boyfriend jeans? Gyan of the day 😛